Scientific Communication-Bsc I Year Old Questions:2076
"Explore the BSc I Year Scientific Communication Question Paper for the academic year 2078 at Tribhuvan University. Access TU BSc I Year 2076 exam papers, including the Scientific Communication Question Paper. Prepare for your University Exam with the official Tribhuvan University BSc Exam papers in Science for the TU 2076 Exam."
Tribhuvan University 2077
Bachelor Level 4 Yrs. Prog/ 1st Year/Science & Tech
Full Marks: 50
Scientific Communication (SC.101)
Time: 2 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt All the questions.
- Read the given text and answer the following questions briefly. 
Hobble's observations suggested that there was a time, called the Big Bang, when the universe was infinitesimally small and infinitely dense. Under such conditions all the laws of science, and therefore all ability to predict the future, would break down. One may say that time had a beginning at the Big Bang, in the sense that earlier times simply would not be defined. It should be emphasized that this beginning in time is very different from those that had been considered previously. In an unchanging universe a beginning in time is something that has to be imposed by some being outside the universe; there is no physical necessity for a beginning. One can imagine that God created the universe at literally any time in the past. On the other hand, if the universe is expanding, there may be physical reasons why there had to be a beginning. One could. still imagine that God created the universe at the instant of the Big Bang, or even afterwards in just such a way to make it look as though there had been a Big Bang, but it would be meaningless to suppose that it was created before the Big Bang.
- What do you understand by the Big Bang?
- Was there time before the creation of the universe, according to the Big Bang theory?
- Does the Big Bang suggest that time, indeed, is measured by the expansion of the universe?
- Fill in the blanks with the correct tense form of the verb or the auxiliary in 
- He gave me as much advice as I ………(need)
- Whenever I ……. There , I remember my mother.(go)
- Though he came last of all, he …… the first to go.(be)
- Keep these papers in your cupboard so that they …… be safe. (may/might)(
- He has not come, just as I …..(think)
- Give the antonyms of the following words: 
- Rewrite the following sentences, making sure the subject agrees with the verb: 
- My bag containing a pen, two notebooks, and three parts textbooks were lost yesterday.
- My brother as well as his friends loves listening to music.
- Neither the doctor nor the nurse were available when the patient-needed them.
- Each of the five students have been asked to see the he principal.
- Here is the books you asked for,
- Remove possible ambiguities in the following sentences by changing the position of faulty modifiers. 
- Ram only scored twenty runs.
- She promised when a vacancy occurred to consider me for the position.
- I found a dog in the boat, which was dark brown in color with a white tail.
- A jip came down the street decked with flowers.
- The taxi is in the garage which he smashed.
- Rewrite the following sentences making sure the pronouns agree with their antecedents:
- Everybody should do their best.
- That man and his partner have ruined himself.
- Strikes are started by a few boys which are not interested in his work.
- Either of these men may lose their temper at any time.
- Each one of us cleaned our own room.
- Discuss briefly language as means of communication. 
What are the modes of communication? Explain.
- Write a paragraph about the importance of science and technology in the modern world. 
- All proposals have three main divisions: prefatory parts, body parts and supplementary parts. Describe the specific information included in each part.